Finally, I am into blogging !!!

Welcome to my first blog!

I would like to give special recognition to Mr.Hubby, who continuously encouraging me to start this blog.

Well, let me start introducing myself. I am Ramya as mentioned already under Profile. A hobby is what a pastime pleasure that keeps you engaged, focused and happy all the way. Apart from lot of interests and activities in life, my hobby is painting. It has been with me since my childhood when i used to make random pictures, portraits with colors randomly.

Though it caught the attention of my parents lately. But thanks to all, I am never restricted from getting engaged deeply into my hobby. I am rather appreciated and regarded well in my family.

With this blog, I hope I will get into the habit of writing regularly as it's a golden opportunity for me to showcase my work.

Here is an acrylic painting work, in a 12 X 12 inches tiles and it took 2hrs to complete this.




You have arrived at the end of my first blog and i need your comments/suggestions to give it a life! So, check it out, follow and thumbsup!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Looks cool . Keep up d good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see your paintings here.. I have seen your drawings from childhood, but only now u r outcasting your talent.. I remembered that ur grandpa also good in painting that u showed me once.. All the best dear

    ReplyDelete